The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Language Instructor (French) at Vencenza, Italy.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide direct language instruction to assigned and attached personnel.
- Train using job‐related and general language materials designed to remediate, sustain, and enhance both mission‐language skills and global language skills.
- Develop language training curricula to meet training objectives.
- Utilize of a variety of media and training methods in the classroom, including satellite broadcasts, interactive video, computer‐assisted learning, language labs, mentoring programs, and live environment training opportunities.
- Execute intelligence‐related language training, meet requirements for course objectives and ensure approved methods are applied to achieve desired results.
- Provide input data and maintain database for students to facilitate local and strategic level reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the French language.
• Knowledge of culture and military aspects of the French language.
• Active SECRET clearance.
• Minimum score of score of 3/3/3 proficiency on a DLPT on equivalent testing standard.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
• Previous language instruction experience.
• Experience instructing a military audience.
• Knowledge of ILR standards and application within language instruction methodologies.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.