On contract award, Leidos will have openings for 2 Circuit Action Technician III positions in Qatar. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the AFCENT Communications Technical Support Service IV mission. In this mission we ensure communications information is available to forward deployed forces supporting Operation Resolute Support and Inherent Resolve in South West Asia (SWA) and the continuing mission requirements of the Department of Defense (DoD).
The successful candidate shall perform the Circuit Actions tasks IAW DISAC 310-70-1 to support the day-to-day operations of the TCF.
Tasks shall include:
a. Engineer, install, remove, T&A, and document new circuits for the facility per the Telecommunications Service Order (TSO).
b. Prepare feeder Request for Services (RFSs) for new requirements and forward to the appropriate agencies.
c. Prepare and update cut sheets.
d. Prepare after action reports and detail outage reports.
e. Maintain historical files, circuit history folders, and develop and maintain CLR.
f. Conduct monthly trend analysis.
g. supervise a small team
- Must meet the certification requirement of DoD 8570.01-M or otherwise stated in SPIN-C or individual task order.
- Expected to have, but is not limited to, the following IT certificates: Security+, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Lead level “hands on” work experience in support of installations, repair, and troubleshooting or maintenance of communications systems or equipment.
- Must have the technical knowledge to solve complex problems, understand the interrelationships of circuits, and be able to exercise independent judgment in performing tasks in support of communications systems or equipment.
- High School diploma and minimum of five (5) years’ experience in maintenance/troubleshooting of Tech Control Facility equipment as specified in the task order to include the following: NET Promina equipment, KG, KY, KIV and ancillaries, CISCO Routers, Patch panels/maintenance panels, Fiber optic modems and interface cards
- Experience, to include: supervision, and shop practices
- Active Secret clearance
- Lead level of experience in circuit actions at the base, camp, station, MAJCOM, Unified Command, or Component level.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Services
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.