The C4ISR Division within the Defense Group at Leidos is currently hiring for a Program Finance Analyst Lead. This position will report to the C4ISR Division F& BO Senior Manager.
Employee will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and analysis of all contract cost and financial data. This position supports EACs, annual operating plan development, invoicing, reporting and funding deliverables as well as Task Order/proposal development and submission. The selected candidate will work closely with the program team in support of program reviews and presentations and will have extensive interaction with both internal and external customers/stakeholders.
- Program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections, and month end close.
- Development of program annual operating plans (AOP) and Quarterly Forecasts.
- Reporting and variance analysis to include Revenue, Profitability, Cash Generation, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities. Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EAC)s
- Managing subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs
- Significant interaction with the Finance FBO Manager, Program Manager, and may involve interaction with Ops/Line Management, Finance personnel, Contracts personnel, Procurement, senior technical personnel, and various other functional or support organizations.
- Supports the preparation of written, verbal, and quantitative reports for customer deliverables providing thorough walk through of invoices, deliverable content, issue identification/resolution, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 or more years of professional experience. Or, Master’s degree with 2 or more years of relevant professional experience.
- US citizen
- Microsoft excel skills, Deltek Costpoint proficiency and experience with government contracting.
- Proficient in Cognos and Smartview
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.