Leidos is seeking a Configuration Management Senior Analyst with direct US Army Program experience who will provide configuration support for Reagan Test Site (RTS) cyber program SETA. The candidate will be embedded and provide project management and configuration management to both the government and Leidos teams to establish and maintain project scheduling, tracking, and consistency of reporting up to the Flag Grade level of customer management. The successful candidate will move easily between each phase of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from project establishment, requirements, product delivery, and project closeout with required reporting of multiple in-flight and upcoming new projects. This position will report in Huntsville, AL.
• Work closely with the RTS Leidos Principal Cyber Architect RTS ISSE, prime contractor HW and SW Engineering Leads, Government Cyber and IT offices to create and maintain software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines and project deliverable tracking.
• Command Staff presentation and monthly reporting up to the 3-star SES level;
• Establish disciplined technical and administrative direction and surveillance over the life cycle of project tracking items to coincide with Change Board authority of estimated 120 changes per year
• Identify and document the functional and physical characteristics of configuration items
• Track and report on upcoming / planned milestone dates and success / fail of meeting deliveries
• Control changes to configuration items and their related documentation leading to project closeouts
• Audit configuration items to verify conformance to Risk Management Framework (RMF) and other contract requirements
• Experience in establishing and maintaining a Configuration Management Database (CMDB), including knowledge of reconciliation methods
• Up to 10% travel may be required
-Must have a current Secret Clearance.
-Demonstrated expertise in individual disciple in process and configuration management tracking
-Proven ability to demonstrate creativity and be comfortable working in large corporate environments
-Demonstrated effective organizational and technical skills
-Demonstrated effective customer service skills
-Effective teaming skills (both internally and with external agencies)
-Proven ability to quickly learn new analysis techniques with guidance from other senior team members
-Experience in Risk Management Framework and risk mitigation
-Experience with project process tracking and funding
-BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years prior relevant experience (additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree)
-DoD organizational command staff experience
-DOD compliant certifications
-Experience with DoD cyber programs and command structure
-Proven project management
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.