The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opportunity for an experienced Principal Full Stack Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance for a program in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer’s Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
We are seeking a motivated and diversified Principal Full Stack Developer with experience in all layers of software development. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work. The candidate will provide technical expertise and support in the design, development, implementation, and testing of an application designed to process, store and display customized views. They will also work with customer and team members to develop technical solutions that meet mission objectives.
- Provide technical expertise and support in the design, development, implementation and testing of an application designed to process, store and display customized views
- Work with customer and team members to develop technical solutions that meets mission objectives
Bachelor's Degree and 12-15 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 12-15 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 5 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Must have 5+ years’ experience designing, developing, and implementing full stack development
- Must have strong Java experience, or Kotlin
- API development
- Experience with both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with React or similar libraries
- Experience with Streaming and batch processing
- Analytic development experience (Map Reduce/Hadoop)
- Container deployment experience (Docker)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.