Leidos is seeking F-15 Aircraft Technical Advisors with knowledge of the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) F-15 airframe and installed system. The F-15 Aircraft Technical Advisors will be part of the Contractor Engineering and Technical Support team in support of a U.S. Air Force Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew. Assignment location may be one of seven locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia per the Performance Work Statement.
The F-15 Aircraft Technical Advisor shall perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical technical knowledge to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide the technical expertise to ensure the RSAF F-15 Maintenance Logistics System provides current technology, immediate support, and sound automation practices based on the users requirements.
- Performs historical trend analysis to determine root cause of the most serious and prevalent problems Maintains and recommends innovative solutions to resolve them and to prevent their repetition.
- Performs other staff functions such as preparation and presentation of staff correspondence and papers. Attendance at meetings and conferences and presentation of briefings as required.
- Provide technical support, plan for, coordinate, and participate in integrated program reviews and conferences, including, but not limited to, the following: executive, readiness, technical, budget, design, weapon system, requirement working groups, supportability, and management reviews.
- Support program briefings and reports by gathering information, preparing charts, presenting briefings, and providing other support as needed.
Experience in F-15 Maintenance Logistics Systems and military background and knowledge of Air Force Maintenance Logistics Systems required for all levels.
For Level I: BA/BS and four (4) years of directly related experience OR eight (8) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
For Level II: BA/BS and ten (10) years of directly related experience OR fifteen (15) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
For Level III: Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and twelve (12) years of directly related experience; OR BA/BS degree and fifteen (15) years of directly related experience; OR twenty (20) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
- Experience in RSAF work environment and on RSAF systems preferred.
- Experience at Major Air Command level or Air Logistics Center in the F-15 Logistics management of maintenance systems is highly desired.
- Experience in theory of aviation and basic understanding of jet prop engines and all aircraft systems.
- Must be able to demonstrate past examples of cultural adaptability and ability to establish a trusted professional relationship with an international customer.
- Arabic language proficiency.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.