Leidos is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to support a highly visible prime contract in Annapolis Junction, MD. This position requires an active TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
We are seeking a motivated and diversified Full Stack Developer with experience in all layers of software development. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work. The candidate will provide technical expertise and support in the design, development, implementation, and testing of an application designed to process, store and display customized views. They will also work with customer and team members to develop technical solutions that meet mission objectives.
Bachelor's Degree and 8-12 years of experience.
At least 8-12 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least five years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least five years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection, and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Provide technical expertise and support in the design, development, implementation and testing of an application designed to process, store and display customized views
- Work with customer and team members to develop technical solutions that meets mission objectives
- Must have experience designing, developing, and implementing full stack development
- Must have strong Java experience, or Kotlin
- API development
- Experience with both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with React or similar libraries
- Experience with Streaming and batch processing is preferred
- Container deployment experience (Docker) is a plus
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.