Looking for a strong FP&A Analyst to support the National Solutions Operations generating -$800+M in annual revenue. The position will be responsible for all FP&A activity and work in close coordination with the Ops Finance Director and Division Leads.
Key Tasks and Primary Responsibilities:
• Monthly and quarterly financial reviews Monthly/Quarterly Operations Reviews (MOR/QBR)
• Forecast consolidation and analysis.
• Variance/trend analyses against AOP & Forecast
• Tracking of indirect spending
• Tracking of New Business Funds for Business Development
• Cash Management/Balance sheet forecasting
• Quarterly Financial Status Review -Consolidation
• Capital Budgeting
• Tracking of facilities service center cost
• Cost center set up
• Indirect IWO setup
• Work closely with Group level FP&A and across operation with Division Leads to complete forecast consolidation and other projects
• Interact with internal audit
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance (or related field) and minimum 12+ years of prior relevant experience, preferably FP&A or Master's degree and 10+ years relevant experience.
• Proficient in LPAS (Planning tools), Cost-point, and Hyperion
• Experience in project analysis and management, financial analysis, financial reporting and forecasting, accounting, and budgeting.
• Experience in working with and applying industry practices, principles, concepts, techniques and standards.
• Experience with government contracting.
• Knowledge and experience in US GAAP and FAR.
• Excellent communications and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience:
• MBA preferred
• Program Finance
• Secret Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.