Leidos Corporate Information Security (CIS) has an opening for a Cyber Integration Senior Manager in the Business Enablement group. In this role the successful candidate will manage a team of over 10 cyber security professionals supporting internal CIS requirements as well as supporting requirements in the Leidos Groups. This position requires a manager with exceptional leadership skills who can motivate and direct a geographically dispersed team across multiple projects at any given time. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate technical excellence in multiple cyber security domains including computer network defense, security architecture and engineering, information assurance and/or research and development. This position will be the senior technical leader for the organization and will support project, program and business development delivery across the company in coordination with the Business Information Security Officers.
This position will also be responsible for overseeing the efficient and effective deliver of cyber security services to end users via the established security workflows. This includes ensuring that all activities are completed in accordance with established service level objectives and that escalations are addressed expediently. Monthly reporting on performance and process improvements will be required.
This is an exciting role providing both opportunity to demonstrate excellence in supporting the business while also exhibiting expertise delivering internal cyber security support services. Frequent meetings in the Washington, DC metropolitan area should be expected.
- Oversee the recruitment and continual growth of multi-functional team of cyber professionals
- Oversee conduct of security workflows including adherence to agreed timelines and recommendations for continual improvement
- Manage multiple concurrent projects across multiple organization priorities while ensure all clients are supported as committed
- Work collaboratively with Business Information Security Officers to achieve shared objectives
- Facilitate and direct support to business support and growth initiatives including marketing engagements, proposals and short term program support in all areas of cyber defense.
- Represent Senior Director, Cyber Enablement at meetings and act on behalf of as requested.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects or initiatives concurrently. Demonstrate ability to learn from prior experiences and apply those lessons learned to corporate role.
- Expert presentation skills and excellent record of building effective relationships internally to Leidos and with partners/customers.
- Proven ability to recruit, retain, energize and motivate high performance multi-functional technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and foster relations at the executive level internally to company and with senior customers.
- Self-starter with proven initiative and highly developed team building skills
- Demonstrate timely task completion involving solid organizational skills, task tracking, follow-up, and productive peer interaction
- Possess strong writing, verbal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of multiple Leidos business area customer sets in the US (Defense, Intel, Civil, Health)
- Continual ability to exhibit learning agility to quickly interpret and provide sound direction amongst areas of uncertainty; especially in cyber security domains
- Experience leading large heterogeneous enterprises with global reach
- Experience supporting US government or equivalent proposals Experience supporting merger and acquisition activity
- Organizational-understanding of corporate enterprise IT solutions
- Recognition of approaches necessary to achieve more cost-effective cyber-detect-defend capabilities.
- Education: BA/BS or equivalent experience and 10+ years prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years prior relevant experience. Generally has 7+ year’s experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Advance degree (i.e. graduate or Ph.D. preferred)
- Active US security clearance
Experience in research and development.
Experience in non-US International markets
Experience with systems engineering, system/software development and SecDevOps
Active US TS clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.