Unit Deployment Manager: Highly qualified individual to support the 363d intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Group with monitoring and managing unit readiness across the Group. Ensure units accurately report via the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and the Air Expeditionary Force (AEF) Unit Type Code (UTC) Reporting Tool (ART). Also assist subordinate units with preparing individuals for deployments in support of named operations and exercises. The focus of work involves non-flying duties in C2ISR.
- Be the primary Point of Contact for all actions and issues related to Group readiness and deployments.
- Coordinate with subordinate units, Group staff, and MAJCOM FAMS to establish correct DRRS Mission Essential Task (MET) assignments for Group units. Recommend MET modifications and/or assist in developing new METs when mission requirements change.
- Monitor and review capability and resource readiness assessments in DRRS to ensure timely and accurate reporting. Assist units with correcting inaccurate details. Prepare monthly DRRS briefing for Group commander.
- Coordinate with subordinate units, Group staff, and MAJCOM FAMS to establish correct UTC posturing for Group units. Recommend UTC modifications and/or assist in developing new UTCs when mission requirements change.
- Monitor and review readiness and tasking assessments in the AEF UTC Reporting Tool (ART) to ensure timely and accurate UTC status reporting. Assist units with correcting inaccurate details. Prepare monthly ART status briefing for Group commander.
- Act as the ART account sub-administrator. Manage Group ART user accounts.
- Monitor Group OPLAN and exercise deployments and assist subordinate units with personnel readiness issues. Draft, coordinate, and submit Group reclamas if/when necessary. Prepare weekly deployment statistics briefing for the Group commander.
- Assist Group P in developing Group strategic planning and Program Objective Memorandum submissions.
- Assist Group IG with regularly scheduled compliance inspections.
- Skilled in use of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Previous 2-4 yrs. USAF Command Post, Manpower Readiness, or Unit Deployment Manager
- TS/SCI security clearance
- BA degree preferred and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.