The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Live Virtual Constructive (LVC) ISR Training SME at Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo, TX. This position is part of the Mobile Applications and Games for Intelligent Courseware (MAGIC) program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. MAGIC is a multipurpose tool that can be tailored around an “infinite number of scenarios” for training exercises, wargames and other activities using virtual and constructive system tools and capabilities to prepare personnel for operational environments.
- Perform executive-level analysis and assessments in applied principles, theories and concepts to a wide range of scenarios in the enhancement of advanced virtual reality training technology for the ISR Enterprise.
- Evaluate and identify material and non-material solutions for advancing the enterprise.
- Support complex problems and provide innovative solutions to establish new theories and practices, leading to new and creative technical solutions.
- Support training from strategic through operational and tactical levels down to the individual airmen levels.
- Support content development, delivery, and training.
- Create content used in Virtual Reality gaming environments for training scenarios specifically focused on the overall ISR mission.
- Deliver training to AF personnel using Mobile Applications and Games for Intelligence Courseware (MAGIC).
- Provide MAGIC training support to leverage existing AF technologies and enhance mission readiness.
- Make recommendations on ways to further develop the instructional capabilities of games for training
- Provide MAGIC updates, briefings, and reports as requested to provide training feedback and reviews of individual unit processes.
- Bachelor’s degree and 15 years of relevant experience. 5 years of direct AF training experience can be substituted for the degree (20 years of total experience)
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.