Leidos is seeking a Program Finance Analyst with earned value experience, to join our fast paced exciting Business Operations team working on the United States Antarctic Program's (USAP). Leidos is the prime contractor for the Antarctic Support Contract (ASC) and operates three research stations, 2 research vessels, and many fields camps all in support of Science. The successful candidate will serve as a member of the Business Operation team working on the United States Antarctic Program's (USAP).
Support CAMs through budgeting process and monthly EAC reviews and business rhythm
- This position will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis and reporting on projects/work center financials
- Managing subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs
- Establishes and maintains cost/schedule baselines, develops WBS and related dictionaries and develops budgets
- Maintain and report on earned value for specific multi-year projects
- Assist in planning annual and long range budgets for multiple projects
- Apply company best practices for earned value to new special projects and support earned value audits
- Will assist with tracking and forecasting costs for internal projects from initiation through completion
- Implements financial policies and procedures in support of the program
- Supports Internal financial activities such as invoicing support, accruals, and program financial revenue projections and variance analysis
- Provides data and reporting formats for all types and levels of program reviews
- Prepares written and verbal reports to management regarding cost variances
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Requires a four-year degree in a related field and four years’ experience in cost analysis, forecasting and estimating. An additional 4 years’ of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Advanced user-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Driven by deadlines
- Ability to calculate, analyze, and interpret mathematical information such as percent differences, ratios, weighted average, etc.
- Proven analytical problem-solver who enjoys collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent organizational skills in order to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- A desire to utilize business sense and creativity in order to develop new ideas and meaningful solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interaction at all experience levels
- Experience with Cobra and Primavera or other cost and schedule integrating tools
Due to contract requirements, U.S. citizenship or permanent residence is required.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.