Leidos is seeking a Strategic Workforce Planning Senior Lead to enhance, develop and implement cutting edge strategies that roadmap current and future critical workforce needs for the enterprise that align with business strategy. The Strategic Workforce Planning Senior Lead must possess skills and experience in strategic workforce planning, organizational development, and talent management to successfully partner with various stakeholders on a broad range of strategies and options to achieve the desired workforce. The Strategic Workforce Planning Senior Lead will report to the Manager of Workforce Strategies, and partner closely with senior HR Leadership in both Group and Functional organizations, Talent Development and Inclusion, and Talent Acquisition.
Occasional teleworking may be considered for this position.
- Demonstrates knowledge and thought leadership for strategic workforce planning. Matures and refines enterprise workforce strategy planning tools, and processes with a consistent methodology to be leveraged for group-level and enterprise planning.
- Partners with functional and organizational leaders to identify skills, competencies and pipeline needs required to meet future customer and program requirements.
- Works with key stakeholders to develop tailored critical role workforce plans for individual market segments and assists in the communication, execution, and monitoring of those plans.
- Partners with Talent Development and Inclusion and Talent Acquisition teams on identified talent gaps to help determine solution opportunities.
- Ability to develop and mature relationships with HR community and business leaders to integrate concepts, progress strategies and influence direction.
- Assists in the identification and implementation of selected tools, systems and programs that enhance internal talent mobility.
- Consults on and creates reporting metrics and dashboards to monitor, analyze progress and effectively deliver assessment and results to organizational leaders.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of professional experience with a minimum of 4 years experience in Strategic Workforce Planning in complex, high growth environments. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated experience in driving execution across multiple lines of business.
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude to support metrics development and management.
- Strong experience in consultative capacity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of Workday, Talent Neuron, Workforce Planning and Resource Management Systems
- Expertise in Talent Management, Organizational Development and Cultural Change Management
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.