Leidos is seeking interested employees to perform managerial duties in addition to their assigned ACC ISR contract duties. Positions are available at multiple organizational levels.
Team Lead Responsibilities
- Provide assigned Leidos team members leadership and mentoring;
- Perform personnel feedback / appraisals;
- Conduct customer interfacing
- Approve time cards
- Submit monthly status report inputs.
Multi-Discipline ISR Analyst Responsibilities
- Generate correlated and/or fused ISR products and multiple general purpose support functions in response to multiple echelons of command-validated requirements.
- Adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs.
- Use various analytical techniques, web-enabled capabilities, databases, and applications to provide multi-ISR discipline products and PED support within prescribed timelines.
- Conduct multi-discipline ISR collection management activities.
- Track validation and satisfaction of collection requirements and RFIs.
- Assist in development of personnel mission qualification training and certification products.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience. Additional Intelligence experience can substitute for a degree.
- Completed a commercial, military or Government all source analysis training course or certified in a specialized intelligence career field (i.e. Imagery or Signal Analysis).
- Experience in exploiting and reporting data from ISR sensors and platforms.
- Experience in data mining and research analysis applications and technology.
- Experience with the national intelligence community reporting data bases and standards.
Applicants must have exceptional communication and time management skills.
Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance.
- Previous managerial experience is highly desired but not essential for all organization leadership positions.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.