The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking an Associate Director, Contracts and Subcontracts. The Associate Director of Contracts and Subcontracts will be responsible for the leadership and management of the Contracts and Subcontracts functions and staff for the Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation within the Intelligence Group. This resource will act as the primary interface to the Operation Manager for all Contracts and Subcontracts related inquiries, managing the staff resources as well as the budget across the organization.
- Provide the oversight and evaluation of major proposals, monitoring major contracts/subcontractors, lead or assist in key negotiations, resolve performance issues, identify risks and associated mitigations, ensure compliance with Leidos policies, procedures as well as government and contract requirements.
- Provide advice and counsel to Group counterparts and less experienced Contracts and Subcontracts staff.
- Establish measurement and functional performance goals for staff to include career development, recruiting and staff retention, provide regular feedback, and conduct performance reviews.
- Regularly interact with programs, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as
- Work with the other Operations Associate Directors within the Group.
- Attend early capture sessions to determine specific information and requirements in order to apply the correct contracts/subcontracts skills, techniques, methods and resources for the group thus meeting Leidos’ as well as the customer’s expectations and objectives.
- Develops or reviews prime contract flowdown documents to ensure compliance with prime contract requirements and to minimize company liability
- Support internal/external audit activities as well as data request from internal / external customers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of related experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Expert knowledge within government contracts and subcontracts arenas with particular emphasis on proposal support.
- Excellent negotiation skills, including experience negotiating complex terms and conditions.
- Minimum of 4 years experience supervising or leading teams.
- Must have experience with all contract types and a working knowledge of FAR/DFAR.
- Knowledge in government contracts, municipal, and commercial contracts.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with executive management and staff regarding Contracts and
- Subcontracts issues with high degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
- Ability to establish relationships internally and within the Leidos community.
- Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
Security Clearance Requirement
- TS/SCI clearance required (with a polygraph is preferred) – must be willing to obtain polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.