Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of AWS Server Developer in support of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) – Information Technology (IT) program.
Our team uses a wide variety of AWS services to deliver critical Mission functions to Production using agile development principles. This position requires a person that can perform within a team but can also work independently with minimal guidance as situations arise.
- Work with the server development team on the development and testing of new AWS features/capabilities
- Working independently, perform O&M for production AWS applications; monitor operations and take appropriate action as scheduled and in response to service interruptions; appropriately handle operational issues with production AWS applications to restore service or escalate to senior team members
- Interact frequently and effectively with team members, management and Customers
- Adapt to changing work requirements with multiple tasks and priorities; be flexible and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Requires a BS and 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to implement and test WEB API 2 REST
- Ability to write maintainable, reusable and efficient C# code
- Ability to create and use AWS DynamoDB document and objects
- Ability to connect APIs and Applications through API Gateway
- Ability to connect APIs and Applications through Application Load Balancers
- Ability to create AWS Lambda functions using C#
- Ability to integrate SNS services in C# lambdas, and use triggers to support notification services
- Ability to create and use T-SQL Stored Procedures using MSSQL platform
Knowledge in any of the following:
- ASP.NET Web API
- C# 7
- AWS DynamoDB
- AWS API Gateway
- AWS ALB
- AWS Lambda Using C#
- AWS SNS Notifications
- T-SQL Stored Procedures
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.