Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Backend Developer in support of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) program.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting a software development team that utilizes a multi-process high performance software system. The candidate will evaluate macro/micro SIGINT data levels and trend historical performance utilizing various statistical applications. The candidate will interface with project managers, systems engineers, and customers on a regular basis, so good communications skills are a must.
Support software development team which utilizes a multi-process, high performance, software system
- Evaluate data at macro/micro levels and trend historical performance using various statistical applications
- Attend weekly developer meetings to participate in software ticket prioritization and assignment
- Communicate status via software ticket tracking tool
- Test software using a variety of tools prior to commitment to software baseline
- Utilize software version control
- Provide direct customer support via weekly telecons
- BS Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math with 3 - 5 years experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required, as well as the ability to maintain professionalism in a diverse customer environment
- Ability to write maintainable, reusable and efficient code
- Ability to create and use T-SQL Store Procedures using MSSQL platform
- Ability to create and use AWS DynamoDB document, objects, create tables, and monitor tables through CloudWatch
- Ability to write maintainable, reusable and efficient AWS Lambda Functions in C#
- Ability to create and use ASP.NET Web API 2 document and objects
- Ability to architect and create RESTful APIs
- Ability to create and use XML document and objects
- Ability to create and use Regular Expressions
- Ability to create and use JSON document and objects
- Ability to write maintainable and easy-to-follow tests. These tests will be from test cases, user stories and scenarios
- Proficiency in creating stored procedures, tables, SSRS and MSSQL Services
Knowledge in the following:
- C# 7
- T-SQL Stored Procedures
- AWS DynamoDB
- AWS Lambda Using C#
- ASP.NET Web API 2
- Regular Expressions
- N-Unit TDD
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.