Looking to be part of a solid functional support team? A team with good communications and level set expectations and growth opportunities? Leidos Inc./Intelligence Group is seeking a Sr. Contracts Manager to work in Chantilly, VA. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter; one who can get in front of opportunities and issues and make recommendations. This role will support the National Solutions Operation and requires a Top Secret/SCI w/ Poly security clearance, for consideration.
- The candidate will have progressive experience providing cradle-to-grave contract administration support for various CP, FFP, T&M Government contracts including RFP analysis, hands-on proposal development including the development of terms and conditions, coordination of appropriate internal reviews, contract negotiation, and contract/task order administration and execution. Negotiating Teaming Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Candidate will be responsible for overall contract compliance of assigned tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws. Candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team of contract professionals supporting proposal preparation and a portfolio of contracts.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize work activities in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
- The candidate will frequently interact - written, oral, and face-to-face - with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management and external and internal customers.
- Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. General experience in Contract Administration may be considered as a substitute for education requirements.
- Experience with Government (FAR / DFAR) contracting: Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Level of Effort (LOE), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and General Service Administration (GSA) type contracts.
- Must have the ability to make sound business judgments, handle multiple contractual activities with a short turn-around time, and work independently as well as part of a Team.
- The Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- The Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills to include well developed analytical, communication, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead the review and analyze RFP's, review cost volumes for compliance and complete cost/price proposals, and represent Leidos’ interests during negotiations and contract administration.
- Ability to identify and mitigate contract risks as well as coordinate appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and procedures.
- Local travel required.
- Must have a Top Secret/SCI w/ Poly security clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.