The Mission Solutions Division within Leidos has an opportunity for a Program Administrator in a dynamic and fast-paced environment for Intelligence Community customers in the Reston, VA area. The Program Administrator will provide programmatic and administrative services for multiple direct and R&D programs supporting cyber and mobile solutions.
Successful candidate must have the ability to work on moderately complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. He/she will be able to exercise independent judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. He/she will also contribute to the implementation of our organization's goals and objectives while interacting with internal and external customers.
- The Program Administrator (PA) will provide administrative and procurement support inclusive of administrative technical office policies, procedures and controls.
- The PA coordinates the planning and implementation of program activities interfacing with senior program management, as well as technical and government personnel.
- Responsible for managing documentation, generating monthly reports, preparing expense reports, arranging travel, and assisting with deployment coordination for personnel.
- Responsible for assisting employees with pre-deployment processes to include medical and dental pre-screening, making deployment travel arrangements, submission of LOA and CAC requests, and obtaining country clearance.
- Responsible for purchasing equipment with government funds as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment inventory in accordance with Leidos and government customer requirements.
A successful candidate will be able to:
- Establish and maintain records, be familiar with event/meeting coordination, coordinate/monitor internal and external tasks; review/edit incoming and outgoing correspondence for accuracy, content and quality; assist in the review and update of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Provide assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing procedures which are cost effective and contribute to the Business Operations Staff overall productivity.
- Formulate and define scope and objectives and devise/modify procedures to solve business problems.
- Apply a broad knowledge of various functions and financial expertise to accurately anticipate organizational impacts.
- Plan and create detailed specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Oversee the operation of various areas which may include administrative support, office facilities, security and personnel support.
- Handle routine tasks with no assistance and with general instructions on new assignments.
- Apply job skills and company policies to complete a wide range of tasks.
- The successful candidate will be expected to complete all tasks within significant time constraints while adhering to customer standards and completing work with the highest level of accuracy.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processing GLC’s, maintaining records in Atlassian, tracking and maintaining employee Tuition and Training Records, maintaining office supplies, assisting with Program website content, ordering wireless devices, assist with training new PA’s, and assisting Program Managers with tasks as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (in finance, business or management) required or 7 years of related experience required without a degree. Candidate must have experience with customer-specific correspondence and best practice procedures.
- Must have previous experience in processing inventory, Expense Reports and Procurements.
- Must possess knowledge of administrative and clerical functions, processes, practices and procedures.
- Candidate must be an advanced user in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Candidate must be familiar with intelligence community customers. Must be familiar with the FAR/DFAR.
- Candidate must be TS/SCI eligible.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and have strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to manage and prioritize diverse tasks, and recognize when priorities change.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, with changing deadlines, and priorities in an environment with frequent interruptions.
- Must show initiative, require minimal supervision, and be flexible with changing priorities. Strong interpersonal skills, professional demeanor, and flexibility are required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, and problem solving skills.
- Must possess a desire to learn while working and ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- The ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information is essential.
- Candidate with technical experience preferred. Knowledge of Leidos policies and procedures. Candidate with experience in Costpoint, Adobe Professional, and/or Microsoft Project preferred.
Clearance: Ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.