The Intel Group at Leidos has an immediate career opportunity for a Program Finance Analyst to provide program finance support in Chantilly, VA.
The Program Finance Analyst is responsible for planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
In addition, this opportunity has significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Project Accounting, as well as other organizations and will work closely with the program manager to help define program goals; create and maintain a program's budget, schedule and prepare EAC. This role will also prepare and present financial forecasts, reports and help with new business proposals for the customer.
• Program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections, and month end close.
• Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EAC)s
• Managing subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs
• Implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects.
• Significant interaction with the Finance Manager, Program Manager, and may involve interaction with Ops/Line Management, Finance personnel, Contracts personnel, Procurement, senior technical personnel, and various other functional or support organizations.
• Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and contributes through statistical reporting, analysis, estimates, and auditing.
• Supports the preparation of written, verbal, and quantitative reports for customer deliverables providing thorough walk through of invoices
• Development of program annual operating plans (AOP) and Quarterly Forecasts.
• Reporting and variance analysis to include Revenue, Profit, Cash, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities.
• Participation in proposals through cost modeling and providing input into cost volumes.
Requires a BA degree and a minimum of 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with a minimum of 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
Comprehensive knowledge of the Program Finance Field and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments
Must have experience and knowledge in the Government Contracting field working for a large contracting company similar to Leidos.
Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly strong in MS Excel.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical, communication, and presentations skills, and the ability to operate independently
Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance and be willing to work in a secure facility.
Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.