No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Leidos is seeking a travel coordinator responsible for executing travel requests, reconciling travel expenses for domestic program, and assisting travelers to conform to program and Leidos travel requirement, procedures, and policies.
The Travel Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all travel processes for a program team that on average will make more than 25 trips a month. The duties include:
• Ensure teammate compliance with all travel policies and procedures and follow appropriate action for any deviations.
• Process Travel Request Forms within required time limits and monitor customer approvals.
• Use CONCUR to book travel for program teammates and ensure that all travel meets government and contract travel requirements.
• Use CONCUR to process expense reports for program teammates.
• Act immediately to resolve discrepancies.
• Reconcile customer invoices with travel taken by program teammates who have booked the travel themselves in CONCUR or travel booked by the Travel Coordinator.
• Minimum education of a high school diploma.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with CONCUR or analogous travel system.
• Excellent ability to communicate by phone and email.
• Experience working with MS office products.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:15
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.