Duties include the following:
· Facilitate meetings, workshops, and events (in-person and virtual) in support of Air Force Mission Sustainment on-site at the Air Force Civil Engineer Center located at Joint Base San Antonio
- Support development of an Air Installation Compatible Use Zone (AICUZ)/Noise program business plan for AFCEC, to include organizational roles and responsibilities, program and study reviews, and research on AICUZ/Noise program issues, trends, and technologies. This includes the a proficiency in utilizing Air Force noise modeling software and programs or the ability to become proficient by acquiring noise modeling training. Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Training/Operating BNOISE, MRNAP, and SARNAM for noise modeling military operations, including maintaining government furnished database of all known noise contours
- Contributing to the AICUZ Handbook and other associated supplemental policy and guidance.
- Create and implement risk assessment tools to identify and analyze the potential for adverse impacts and incompatible development at USAF installations and operating areas.
- Provide reachback support to installation community planers and community initiative teams on land use compatibility.
· Coordinate, consolidate, develop, and maintain governance and programmatic documents (e.g. operating instructions, “how to” guides, etc.) IAW Headquarters AF Operating Instructions (HOI) 33-3
· Provide detailed updates to leadership and stakeholders by participating in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating, developing and delivering/presenting associated meeting materials (e.g. slides, after action reports, minutes)
· Provide support by managing task/suspense management, coordination and quality assurance and control of staff work, validating completeness and accuracy of task response assigning tasks
· Preparing formal and informal tasking documents and inquiry responses coordinating and collaborating with staffs and agencies across various government and non-government offices, individuals, groups and activities; and develop, track and provide status and resolution action plan
· Analyze data to show current and historical trends, reporting, completions statistics, task status, and breakout, and document aggregate support to senior leadership
· Execute record-keeping and file management
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.