Leidos is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to contribute to an Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution. The IAM solution will serve as a comprehensive Identity as a Service (IDaaS) platform using the latest technologies. As an IAM Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for working closely with Subject Matter Experts to define, implement, deploy and maintain an IDaaS platform that supports both internal and external user identity and access management functionality.
As a member of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions team, you will:
- Design, develop and maintain a comprehensive IDaaS solution based on COTS and Open Source technologies
- Install, integrate and deploy IdAM products
- Determine configurations necessary to ensure high availability such as load balancing across node clusters and across multiple IAM solution instances, automated failover to other instances, and data replication
- Integrate IAM solution with cloud and on-premise infrastructures and aligning with multiple platforms
- integrate IAM solution with automated installation, deployment, and testing infrastructures
- Create videos to demonstrate the IAM solution capabilities and satisfaction of use cases
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Communicate aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level
- Work closely with development teams to perform User management, group management and Password management requests.
- Create and maintain Identify Access Management metrics.
- Support efforts regarding audit findings, adherence to compliance and organizational change.
- Responsible for working to resolve system issues
- Ability to create, and modify CONOPS, and Standard Operating Procedure documents
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in a technical or related field and 2 to 4 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent years of experience may substitute for a degree
- COTS and FOSS integration experience
- Strong Linux/UNIX experience
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Red Hat experience
- Python scripting
- Bash Scripting
- Oracle Database Management
- User Data Management
- Knowledge of most of the following IAM standards: PKI, OAuth, Open ID Connect, System for Cross-domain Identity Management, SAML, XACML
- 1+ years working with Identity and Access Management platforms (especially with the Oracle IAM product suite)
- Have experience in identity access management and governance, to include single sign on, identity federation, enterprise directory architecture and design, and resource provisioning;
- Experience with one of the following software:
- Apache Syncope
- Oracle Access Manager
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.