Leidos Corporate Group is seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Engineer to join our Intelligent Automation team in either Orlando - FL or King of Prussia - PA. In this role, you will take part in various software engineering projects, including software and bots development, configuration, administration, and deployment.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development and deployment, including integration between applications (cloud based, internally developed and client-based).
- Work with business partners throughout the company, learning their processes and converting them to RPA BOTS where applicable.
- You will be heavily involved with extensive development, testing, deployment, as well as documentation of BOTS.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems Technology from an accredited university and 2-4 years of relevant experience in software engineering or development.
- Should have excellent analytical and math skills, with the ability to work in teams.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation utilizing an RPA Platform.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- RPA Expertise especially utilizing Automation Anywhere Platform.
- AI/ML experience and knowledge a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.