The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a motivated Android Mobile Developer in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. This position will support a highly visible fast paced prime contract. Requires and active TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: The candidate should have a strong interest and demonstrated Android low-level Mobile Device development experience. Primary focus will be on researching proof of concept techniques as well as looking at vulnerabilities and publicly released exploits in mobile devices. The team works in a collaborative and agile environment with often-changing priorities and demands. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work.
The candidate must have:
Bachelor's Degree and 4- 8 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 4- 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 3 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Significant Android app experience
- Strong working knowledge of Java, Kotlin and other various programming languages
- Deep kernel or driver experience, Linux/Unix kernel experience
- Experience with code execution in non-traditional manners using shell code and injected code
- Experience with manual loading and execution techniques
- Experience with network browser internals, HEAP internals, HEAP overflow, use after free and spray concepts
- Experience with some of the following:
- ARM/ X86/ other Android processors
- Android kernel, drivers, and JNI exposure; APKs for Android
- Reverse engineering and software analysis tools toolsets (eg. IDAPro)
- Debug tools for crash analysis
- Native debugging
- Web platform software (mobile software and mobile hardware)
Experience with vulnerability research
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.