CIVIL IT division is looking for an junior level candidate to provide financial support to various Government contracts across the portfolio. This is a great opportunity to learn about Government contracting and gain the skills necessary to manage a program. Successful candidate with work with the HUD ITS program on the monthly EAC, costs reports, billing, month end close and variance analysis. Will need a self-starter who pays close attention to detail and communicates well with both internal and external customers. The Civil IT division offers many opportunities for growth within the company for motivated individuals looking to begin their career.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections, and month end close.
• Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EAC)s
• Managing subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs
• Implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects.
• Significant interaction with the Finance Manager, Program Manager, and may involve interaction with Ops/Line Management, Finance personnel, Contracts personnel, Procurement, senior technical personnel, and various other functional or support organizations.
• Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and contributes through statistical reporting, analysis, estimates, and auditing.
• Supports the preparation of written, verbal, and quantitative reports for customer deliverables providing thorough walk through of invoices
• Development of program annual operating plans (AOP) and Quarterly Forecasts.
• Reporting and variance analysis to include Revenue, Profit, Cash, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree plus experience with MS Excel
- Ability to multitask and good communication skills
- Database and SQL a plus
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.