Leidos is seeking candidates for a Systems Integration Engineer for a mission critical program in Chantilly, VA. The Integration Engineer will apply technical knowledge and project management skills to integrate external programs with our services. The ideal candidate will enjoy learning new concepts and technologies, having a desire to take ownership for successfully integrating clients with our system.
- Leverage your technical experience to understand a client’s functional goals and translate them into technical requirements. Expand your industry knowledge to include new concepts and technologies as our program evolves, and our client list expands
- Leverage your project management skills to manage a client’s integration with us. Independently help clients identify the next steps to move their integration project forward. Reinforce SDLC best practices through a methodical approach to transition clients from development, test, into operational environments
- Use your communication skills to explain to clients how their systems can integrate with ours. Advise clients on recommended integration methods
- Using your attention to detail, follow standard procedures to configure our system to integrate with the client. Recognize when the client requires customizations to a standard solution
- Confirm the integration satisfies the client requirements by performing standard tests, investigating and troubleshooting as needed. Take ownership to troubleshoot integration issues until finding a resolution
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program in Engineering, Computer Science or a related major.
- System integration or software development, and experience integrating services from different systems
- Working across teams, to collect and translate requirements into actionable tasks
- Software testing or validation procedures, improving the procedures as needed
- Troubleshooting software issues, investigating root causes, and recommending fixes
- Using a command line interface to navigate Linux or Windows operating systems
- Coordinating activities of an external group
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies
- Strong problem-solving and excellent written and oral communication skills
- US Citizenship required per contract
- Eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. No clearance is required to start; chosen candidates will be screened for eligibility.
- System administration skills in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Solaris, Windows, Apache, IIS
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), Scrum, and Agile processes
- Knowledge of Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite, including OAM, OID, OVD, OHS
- Knowledge of authentication standards using OAuth, SAML, and PKI
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Intern Technical
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.