The DOS Lead shall serve as the management and technical lead for the Leidos Team personnel performing functions in support of DOS. The DOS Lead shall be responsible for providing senior-level expertise to the directorate, completing complicated or complex tasks independently, and directing the work of contactor personnel assigned to the directorate.
This role is responsible for setting and establishing performance goals, and providing execution guidance and support to mission personnel to meet task commitments and deliverables. The Task 7 Lead is responsible for on-time, high-quality product delivery and leads continuous process improvement initiatives to improve quality and efficiency.
This role requires comprehensive knowledge across Task 7 requirements, functionality, capabilities, deliverables, interfaces, tools, and processes.
1) TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
2) A minimum of 12 years of overall experience and 5 years of experience with intelligence operations
3) A minimum of 5 years of experience performing as a team lead or manager
4) Desired: Bachelor's degree in business, Intelligence, International Relations, Political Science, Finance, Economics, Journalism, or related field
5) Desired: Experience in an IC, military, or other Government environment performing in a role similar to that of the DOS Lead
6) Desired: Experience with leading and/or managing 24x7x365 operations
7) Knowledge of NCTC analytical tools and databases that are used on a daily basis
8) Knowledge of mission, roles, responsibilities, and policies and procedures of the customer
9) Strong communication skills and past experience in briefing to audiences at all levels
10) Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a high-pressure environment
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.