Leidos is seeking an Engineering Technologist with Data Entry experience for our Seattle WA office who will work as a member of a dynamic team within our Commercial Energy Solutions organization; specifically our Power Delivery division: an established group of electric utility engineering consultants to our utility clients Nation-wide.
- Data Entry and Processing of new customer applications
- Entry of data into customer systems and processes
- Following documented procedures and protocols
- Calculates charges, performs computations, and measurements and maintains records based on mathematical formulas, information from maps, and other engineering records.
- Assists in the preparation of preliminary, periodic and final estimates of quantities, materials, equipment, labor and facilities for the preparation of budgets, programs, schedules, partial and final contract payments and other purposes for municipal public works, facilities and utilities projects.
- Prepares summaries, reports, graphs, sketches, drawings, plans, field books and work orders/instructions for projects and for inspectors and crews.
- Updates and maintains data files and records via computer.
- Revises maps and drawings, and maintains changes, deletions, or additions to engineering records.
- Performs other related duties of a comparable level/type as assigned.
Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and 1 – 3 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Engineering Technologist
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.