Leidos has a need for a highly motivated .NET Developer in Baltimore, MD.
The qualified candidate will join Leidos’ Information Systems & Services Team (ISST) to perform information systems analysis, design, development, and administration in support of business productivity and management reporting/dashboard solutions in a SharePoint 2013, .NET, and Microsoft SQL Server environment. The candidate shall have experience in developing and maintaining the high-performing .NET applications. They will be accountable for participating as a team member supporting major projects and be responsible for design, development, validation, and implementation tasks assigned. The candidate shall have the ability to develop technical solutions, and thoroughly document the solution architecture and design using standard design tools. The candidate will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e. software reuse, refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, Test Driven Development, static code analysis, peer/code review). The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be very proactive in analyzing and solving production issues.
- Coordinate deployment and manage projects related to deploying new features and improving the quality of the services of custom in-house and Microsoft SharePoint-based technical solutions.
- Design, develop, unit test, and document custom solutions developed using Microsoft development tools and solutions including: Visual Studio, SharePoint 2013 and above, Nintex Workflow, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), .NET Framework/.NET Core (MVC, .NET classes, Web API), Entity Framework 6 / EF Core, Angular or Other Front End Framework, and Power BI dashboard solutions.
- Write SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers in support of technical solutions development.
- Must be capable and willing to take a leadership role when required in order to facilitate work sessions and interface with key stakeholders and end-users to help identify user requirements, develop proof-of-concepts, and assess technical infrastructure requirements in support of technical solutions development.
- Must be capable and willing to create complete technical and user documentation for developed solutions, create PowerPoint and/or video tutorials, business flowcharts, and diagrams.
- The qualified candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, sound problem resolution and decision making capabilities, be highly motivated, and be prepared to rapidly adapt to changes in client requirements and priorities.
- BS/BA in computer science, software engineering, or other information technology field and 4+ years of related experience;
- Microsoft certifications not required, but highly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Visual Studio
- Advanced C# / .NET Framework
- Web services / Web API
- Entity Framework 6
- Front-end Framework (Angular)
- Advanced understanding of relational databases
- Must be proficient in database design and SQL
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Object Oriented programming
- Agile development practices
- Systems Analysis and design
- Microsoft Office
- SharePoint Development
- Nintex Workflow
- InfoPath Forms Development
- Power BI
- Microsoft Could Services (i.e., Azure)
- Team Foundation Server
- ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework Core
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance is required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.