The Defense Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Remedy Administrator to join the JSP Platform Services Group located in the NCR- Pentagon, or the Mark Center in Arlington, VA.
We are currently seeking an experienced Remedy Administrator to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The successful candidate will have direct experience with ITSM application System Suite design, architecture and the BMC Remedy ITSM Suite. The ITSM production application shall provide technical ability in the architecture, deployment, and sustainment of geographically dispersed, load balance, active clustered site failover architecture, single sign-on, and CAC implementation.
• Requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. More experience in Lieu of degree possible.
• Hands-on experience establishing administrator and service accounts
• Ability to interact with users and to evaluate vendor products
• Hands-on experience providing training and advice to end-users
• Ability to provide guidance and leadership to less-experienced team members
• Ability to determine Remedy environmental readiness
• Experience providing Remedy architectural guidance
• Ability to review Remedy training labs and corresponding documentation
• Hands-on experience and provision of guidance related to patch and upgrades within the Remedy environment
• Ability to troubleshoot user-related issues with the Remedy ITSM applications
• Expertise to serve as point of contact for issues/requests submitted by Remedy end users
• Hands-on experience executing test scripts and documenting test results for new application functionality
• Ability to collaborates on scenario-based lab exercises
• Hands-on experience developing Remedy workflows
• Ability to manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
• Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
• This position requires a DoD 8140 active cyber certification at IAT Level II (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP) or better. Candidates without a valid cyber certification will not be considered.
•IT/cyber supervisory experience supporting DoD or IC customers
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.