Leidos has an opening for a Supply Depot Operations Transition Advisor in Hawthorne, Nevada.
- Responsible for helping guide transition activities as has to do with munitions in inventory. Involves planning, scheduling and managing the transition effort.
- Responsible for providing leadership guidance and for assisting and training lower level support employees.
- Helps resolve unclear problems and issues faced, which may require understanding of broader set of issues.
- Problem solving may span a range of issues or areas, and will require resolution based on prior experiences, with analysis of the issue.
- Communicates with the PM and Transition Manager daily on matters of inventory and conduct of supply depot operations (SDO).
- Has a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the job and their practical application to complex problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
- Knowledge in all facets of Supply Depot Operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent 10 - 15 years of prior relevant experience.
- Requires extensive knowledge in all facets of Supply Depot Operations.
- US Citizenship Required.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:20
Job Family:Material Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.