Leidos has an opening for a Joint Interface Control Cell Analyst at Osan Air Base, Republic of Korea. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance. Duties: The contractor plans, organizes, and directs the activities of the Air Operations Center (AOC) Joint Interface Control Cell (JICC), ensuring that it complies with legal and regulatory requirements and meets customer needs. The contractor will manage execution of the Theater Joint Interface Control Cell (JICC) and acts on authority of the Combined Forces Air Component Commander (CFACC) and Theater Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) as a Watch Officer in accordance with the duties outlined in CJCSM 6120.0lD, CJCSM 3115.0lB and AFI 13-1AOC, Volume III.
More specifically, the candidate will:
- Develops special procedures and training for users and conducts technical training as requested
- Coordinates with Theater Joint Data Network Officer (JDNO) on issues related to the Common Tactical Picture (CTP).
- Functions as Watch Officer as well as technical expert/advisor to leadership on operation, maintenance, and configuration of complex Tactical Data Link (TDL) systems.
- Have an understanding of military operations, organizations, and operational information requirements
- Be familiar with Air Force intelligence systems and joint programs.
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented, and possess project
- Demonstrate an ability to methodically and proactively analyze problems and identify solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, electrical/electronic engineering, or mathematics
- 4 to 5 years of relevant experience
- TS/SCI Clearance required on day one
- Completion of JT-102 Multi-Tactical Data Link Advanced Joint Interoperability Course is required
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision
- Completion of Link 16 Unit Manager (LUM) Course (JT-220) or Multi-TDL Operations Planning Course, JT-201 is preferred.
- Completion of JT-310, Advanced Joint Interface Control Cell (JICC) Operator Course or JT-301, Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) Course or approved equivalent courses is highly desired.
External referral eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.