The RAPTOR XXV program is looking for a program manager to join our international team. The Raptor XXV program is responsible for the deployment and O&M of an OCONUS WAN communications network and a communications s/w management system. The program supports 40+ interconnected sites.
The candidate PM will manage multiple contract line items (CLINS) and brief the overall (technical, cost and, schedule) performance of the program to the customer. The selected individual will be the primary representative to the customer and is a designated key individual on the contract. He or she will manage three cross functional teams: 1) the OCONUS field/operations team, 2) the CONUS software development team, and, 3) the CONUS Replica/Hardware lab team. The candidate PM will ensure all teams follow tasking and prioritization provided by the customer. The candidate PM will provide the customer with staffing, subcontractor management, configuration management, risk management plan, safety plan, reports and reviews, value engineering and security requirements. Due to the time zone differences and mission requirements, the PM must be available via phone or email 24/7/365. The PM must have excellent communication skills and be able to manage remote teams effectively. The PM should have knowledge or experience in one or more of the following areas: network engineering, software engineering, systems engineering, hardware/RF engineering.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- A minimum, Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field or in a business or management-related field accompanied by experience managing complex programs
- Generally has 5+ years of experience as a team lead or leading projects or major tasks/work-stream
- Must travel to OCONUS location- 10%-15% per year
- Knowledge of field operations and experience building trusted relationships with government customer
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one or more areas/domain specified above
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization
- Effectively leverages the experience of and working successfully with other subject matter experts
- Knowledge of industry practices, and ability to apply advanced principles and concepts
- Experience providing effective feedback and peer review of work products/deliverables
- Experience working with international and finance related support systems
- Experience handling with expatriate related benefits/issues
- Experience in managing remote located team(s)
- Experience managing subcontractor(s)
- Experience as a DPM on a program
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.