The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Supervisory Lead Field Operations Integrator. This supervisory position is for a Lead Field Operations Integrator who currently supports the Leidos contract for CECOM Force Modernization Division. This position will continue to execute a Lead Field Operations Integrator position, but will also take on 1st level supervisory responsibilities for a local team of Leidos Field Integrators at Ft Gordon, GA.
This position will report to the Leidos Program Manager for the Warfighter Readiness task order and is responsible for planning, organizing and maintain a high level of technical and instructional expertise in the subject area assigned. This position will interface with military students to train the latest system curriculum for military training preparedness to setup, configure, operate, and maintain the system in the field. In addition, a successful candidate will use their military training and system experience, combined with their commercial training qualification to inject evolving curriculum with the latest commercial cyber security principals, enabling students to sit for commercial exams at the conclusion of training.
1) 1st Line Supervisor:
- Conduct weekly Timecard review and approvals; conduct expense report review and approvals
- Perform personnel management functions conducting regular interaction/communication with direct reporting personnel to review/discuss technical performance, upcoming technical goals, and address technical issues
- Work with direct reports to establish annual Leidos goals, document performance, and conduct yearly evaluations supporting annual merit increases
- Provide support to the contract Hiring Manager, Deputy Program Manager, and Program Manager to provide input for new position requirements, technical evaluations, local onboarding, Performance Improvement Programs, Firing/Layoffs, promotion, and SPOT awards for direct reports
- Develop written updates as necessary to support Program Management reporting to the Government and internally to Leidos
- Participate in weekly/monthly Program Management status meetings; provide written updates to support Government and internal Leidos reporting
- Over the course of your first six months as a 1st line leader, complete the Manager Essentials Course for First Line Managers via the Virtual Courses on PRISM and Skillport
2) Maintain performance as a Field Operations Integrator:
- Interface directly with Government customers as the primary technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) on WIN-T INC 2 systems.
- Conduct technical analysis for system implementations, modifications, and potential enhancements.
- Create customized training plans based on current systems, new system upgrades, and mission-specific requirements.
- Coordinate with Government customers to ensure TPF and NET schedules for organizations and elements are projected and published.
- Provide modernization instruction on the operations and maintenance of supported systems, standard and non-standard systems and equipment.
- Continue education through self-study and other methods to maintain instructor certification status, as applicable.
- Participate in formal training and self-instruction / use on complimentary PM Tactical Network systems and protocols to increase the breadth of systems competency for training and fielding requirements.
- Keep abreast of system upgrades and industry-related current events in order to provide solid recommendations to enhance the existing training program.
- Mentor other fielders by providing internal training. Prepare technical expertise development plan for all fielders.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Military Occupation Specialty (MOS) code in lieu of Degree
- 4 years related networking experience with WIN-T systems
- Candidate must have extensive knowledge and experience to design, deliver and administer a Cisco centric network providing virtualized services to Government organizations.
- Must have background and experience with basic and advanced Networking skills, IP Routing, Switching.
- Must also have the ability to provide technical support in the tactical field environment.
- Ability to develop, deliver, and revise training courses/programs
- Experience with classroom training
- Understands/familiar with Network Operations (configuration management, network monitoring, fault isolation and remediation)
- Understands/familiar with Windows Server (installation, configuration, operation)
- Understands/familiar with virtualization technologies (installation, configuration, operation of ESXi and VMWare)
- Understands/familiar with electronic maintenance actions; preventative maintenance, services, testing and diagnostics
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.