The Defense group within Leidos is seeking an Logistics Support Analyst to provide technical support to the AN/SQQ-89A(V)15 systems at the OEM site in Manassas VA. The Logistics Support Analyst is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Engineer in maintenance documentation and supply support. Additionally, candidate will be embedded in both the Leidos team and prime contractor’s team and will report to the OEM site in Manassas VA.
• Support logistics efforts to include identifying status of spares and obsolete items and tracking hardware faults
• Participate in program reviews
• Support the Maintenance Engineer in supply support and item tracking
• Support Maintenance Demonstrations
• Review technical documentation for maintenance approaches
• High school diploma and 3+ yrs or equivalent experience and education
• Prior experience with maintenance support for DoD programs
• Excellent written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must have and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Experience in Maintenance Planning and development
• Experience with NAVSEA programs and their lifecycle support
• Travel may be required for this position
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.