Leidos Corporate Information Security Group is seeking an IT Compliance Engineer, Junior to join our IT Compliance Team. This is a dynamic group of staff supporting a wide spectrum of security oversight responsibilities.
In this role, you will assist in all elements of detective control operations. Detective control monitoring begins with the selection of an optimal audit data source and ends with the effective reporting of audit activity based on classification of actions and privileged groups. This position reports directly to the IT Compliance team Manager and can be supported from San Diego - CA.
- Manage and enhance audit framework that supports monitoring, analysis, and reporting for key financial information system using SQL and Oracle Tools.
- Experience with audit of SaaS based systems to include Workday, SciQuest or Concur, Ultipro,
- Experience with Oracle and SQL database and application based audit using both third-party solutions and custom code.
- Great communication skills to work with control owners and subject matter experts (SMEs) to learn about information systems that are designated as compliance SOX in-scope platforms.
- Understanding of Transfer, Termination, and Leave workflow process and related account provisioning actions.
- Ability to demonstrate control efficiency to the Department of Internal Control through the support of all Operational Effectiveness Testing conducted by Internal Audit and the third-party auditors.
- Ability to design, develop and implement new monitoring controls to improve accuracy of the financial systems (platforms) within the IT infrastructure using web application, SQL code, and Oracle experience.
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of related experience, including 1 year of experience with Incident Response. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Oracle and MS SQL database knowledge required
- Skilled in SQL and ORACLE common level language with a primary level understanding of query statement structure
- Skilled in navigating the Splunk Enterprise search application, building reports and dashboards.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex IT issues.
- Develop logging and monitoring criteria for new interfaces and systems.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, self-initiative, and teamwork are essential.
- Strong understanding of SOX 404 and PCI DSS requirements.
- Experience with Toad, Oracle, and MS SQL Server and general knowledge of LINUX and Windows Server operating systems.
- ServiceNow preferred
- Familiarity of ISO, ITIL, and SOX certification processes and requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Other technical product certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, ArcSight, GCIH - such as: Security+ certification and SANS GIAC certification.
- Knowledge and experience with the following supporting technologies: problem management system such as ServiceNow, Splunk, SharePoint, PowerBroker for UNIX, Oracle and MS SQL database audit/security architecture, McAfee Vulnerability Scan, IBM AppScan, LINUX and Windows server file system and security controls
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.