Leidos is seeking a Junior Windows Server Administrator to work full time at a customer site in Washington, DC.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain and administer the Microsoft Windows Server infrastructure, both virtual and physical, at multiple sites
- Windows Server management and support including upgrades and installations
- Manage Group Policy and User Account creation, security, and auditing
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Ability to create scripts in PowerShell
- Conduct monitoring, patching, backups, restorations, malware protection, and the following specific activities: build, upgrade, maintain, and decommission Windows-based servers; maintain the VMWare vSphere infrastructure; establish, maintain, and monitor VMWare Replicator jobs
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 3+ years of Window Server Administration Experience with Windows Server 2012 and later, additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- VMWare supporting vSphere 5.5 and later
- A high level of attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Proven communication and customer service skills
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.