The Defense Group of Leidos is seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer to work at U.S. Strategic Command’s (USSTRATCOM) Nuclear Command, Control, Communications Enterprise Center (NEC) located in Omaha, NB. The selected candidate will provide Information SharePoint Environment (ISE) development support needed to establish, implement, and enhance a web presence for this highly visible organization. The purpose of the ISE is to provide a collaborative information sharing environment for NLCC community stakeholders to: Obtain and share information, ideas, and concepts related to NLCC component systems, and collaborate in focused working groups or other NLCC system engineering communities of interests. An active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
• Provides system engineering support regarding communication and information systems associated with the NEC’s Presidential / Leader communications, Nuclear C3 and continuity communication system requirements, systems architecture analysis and design, system integration, testing, system implementation and system development life cycle, system documentation and projects management.
• Design and implement knowledge management based web sites and web pages for engineering working group collaboration with SharePoint Designer tools on SIPRNet / NIPRNet.
• Manage system security permissions for NEC / NLCC system engineer Information sharing environment.
• Analyze communication system processes, simplify and implement business process automation with workflow design software tools.
• Analyze requirements, design, develop and integrated subsystems into the complex robust communication main system architecture. Upgrade the current system software to an up to date version and assess the system improvement with a group of testing methodologies
• Using agile methodology to plan, develop software system then evaluate and continue improving the system performance.
• Prepare Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) documents.
• Use Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) methodology in project planning, requirements analysis, technical assessment and provide recommendations.
• Apply Project Management methodologies, tools and principles to the tasks assigned to ensure the project schedule and quality are managed.
• Active Top Secret /SCI security clearance.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8-12 years of overall related experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
• 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Intimate knowledge of MS SharePoint Server Enterprise 2013, content lists, related/linked lists, SharePoint Web part
• Knowledge of programming language: Java Script, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), jQuery, SQL, Angular 6
• Experience with MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
• SharePoint MCITP, MCSE, MCSD, or MCSM Certifications
• Prior usage of Geospatial data for mapping (KML)
• Experience with Visual Studio 2015
• ITIL V3
• Experience briefing Senior Leaders
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.