Leidos is actively interviewing for a ICOP Logistics Analyst to join our team in San Diego, CA.
The candidate will be responsible for providing Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) for the PEO C4I Intelligence Carry On Program (ICOP) AN/USQ-211(V).
- Develop, review, update and maintain the Provisioning Technical Data (PTD) to create Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS) files to submit to Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) for Allowance Parts List (APLs) on AN/USQ-211(V) systems.
- Assist with research h for the development/revision of technical documentation to include: equipment nomenclature requests, Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) and ILS packages to include pulling data from CDMD-OA for ILS package preparation.
- Provide feedback on technical documentation, maintaining checklists, and providing critical subject matter expertise support during ILS reviews, product reviews, and program office working groups.
The candidate must communicate effectively, establish and maintain professional credibility, and be able to work directly and independently with Navy customers, team members, and program management.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with current SECRET clearance; must be eligible for a TS/SCI
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years’ experience in Navy logistics supporting C5ISR systems.
- Experience with ICAPS, JETDAS, ILS certification development, technical documentation development, and Microsoft Office.
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Logistics Certification (Level 1).
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.