Leidos is searching for a Strategic Communication Targeter Analyst to support a program in Vienna, VA. This position will require an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance in order to be considered for this position.
- This is a Technical Targeting position that requires experience working with the exploitation of media sources to include Social Media.
- The selected candidate will support a variety of operational and targeting efforts for USG.
- The position is part of a team that supports operations against high priority targets.
- The individual will be responsible for identifying targeting leads to enable a variety of intelligence operations through the exploitation of media.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, review of operational traffic, drafting substantive targeting operational cables, to include devising targeting information from multiple classified databases and media exploitation.
- Officers should have a keen sense for identifying and evaluating operational processes and success; ability to drive HUMINT operations through written products and briefings to senior USG officers.
- The candidate will be expected to propose creative ideas, to participate in brainstorming sessions, and to offer operational recommendations.
- The candidate must have strong verbal and written communications skills and be able to coordinate effectively with various offices and agencies in the US Intelligence Community. Individuals must have excellent operational judgment and be able to respond quickly to high priority data with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- ACTIVE TS/SCI w/Polygraph.
- BA or BS required and\or 8-12 years of practical experience in HUMINT operations, intelligence analysis, or regional/functional expertise in areas of interest to USG, or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidates must be familiar with cable writing styles and USG classified databases, to include specific targeting tools, sources, and methods.
- Candidates must be familiar with cable and IC report writing styles and specific USG classified databases and targeting applications.
- Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision.
- Analysis experience, cable writing, previous experience with cell phone network, global satellite imaging and must possess excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Candidates with technical backgrounds as well as a regional and/or functional expertise in areas of interest to USG and colloquial language familiarity are highly desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.