Logistics/Maintenance Implementation Engineer (MIE)
Leidos currently has a position open for a Logistics/Maintenance Implementation Engineer (MIE) on a FAA program working in our Gaithersburg MD or Eagan MN offices. This is an exciting opportunity to use your knowledge of organization, analytical problem solving, time management and communications skills. This includes, but is not limited to, the ability to effectively coordinate multiple programs, multitask in team environment, and work with limited supervision.
Logistics/Maintenance Implementation Engineer responsibilities:
- Develop/update life cycle management processes for new and existing systems.
- Participate in design reviews and provide recommendations for sparing.
- Work with the Leidos sites to repair and replenish fielded equipment and develop field failure metrics to determine and mitigate failure trends.
- Execute the End-of-Life, End-of-Maintenance and End-of-Service processes.
- Requires a Bachelors of Arts or Science degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Strong Communication and Experience working with Microsoft Office is required (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Experience in electronic systems sustainment strategies, Maintenance Planning and Development.
- Desirable to have familiarity with Materiel Release, Equipment Fielding, and Transfer, Integrated Product Support.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.