Leidos is actively interviewing for a Cyber Operations Management Analyst and Research Support employee to join our team in Keyport, WA.
In accordance with JAFAN 6/0, DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, ICDs, the employee shall perform the following cyber operations analysis and research support technical services:
- Provide a knowledgeable manager familiar with Shore-based Information Technology (IT) infrastructure operations and command functions to include facilities, finance and staff administration support.
- Assist the command in monitoring, reviewing, interpreting, evaluating, and reporting on the technical aspects of classified local area networks (LANs) and related operations. Also will assist in the program management of cyber related tasking, monitoring and reporting requirements associated with each specific task order.
- Support that IT and Cyber operations shall be certified in accordance with DoD's IA Workforce efforts, DoD 8570.1M. D. This will entail support of internal cyber and management operations, which include staff briefings, teleconferences, program/project evaluation, project liaison and project management assistance.
- Access to and understanding of the TS/SCI network shall be required to participate in command TS/SCI network planning and processes.
- Assit the command in development of TS/SCI network requirements and security processes, and develop briefings as required.
- Relevant Experience Minimum of eight (8) years of experience and familiarity in providing shore based information technology infrastructure operations and support functions to include logistics, facilities, finance and administration.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience and familiarity providing technical services and analytic expertise in SCI/SAP program security management for DoD, DoN and/or NUWC, Keyport.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in cyber and management operations, which include staff briefings, program/project evaluation and project management assistance.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Technical Discipline
- Ability to effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats.
- Results oriented interpersonal security management expertise.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.