LEIDOS's Corporate organization is seeking a Costpoint Financial Systems Analyst in Reston, VA. In this role, you will provide technical subject matter expertise and support for the Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense (T&E) systems, and supporting systems/tools. You will also leverage your experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues in Costpoint modules such as: Project Control, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable and Cash Receipts.
- Provide overall system subject matter expertise, planning and managing special projects, and assisting with daily tasks.
- Monitor and maintain the Costpoint applications, interfaces and processes to ensure maximum efficiency, performance and accuracy.
- Provide technical support to system users and functional subject matter experts; contribute to developing and leading subject matter expert teams across various business units and/or Service Centers.
- Serve as point of contact with Deltek Support on Costpoint defects, upgrades and enhancements.
- Gather and analyze user requirements, translate functional requirements into specifications.
- Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of new enterprise-wide business process models involving Costpoint; identify and implement improvements to existing processes.
- Create test plans and perform full regression testing in the path to production environments for new functionality, bug fixes and upgrades to ensure proper performance and behavior.
- Monitor and ensure the successful completion of scheduled Process Management jobs for daily, weekly and month-end closing activities in the system.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including requirements, specs, process flow documentation, and procedures.
- Provide expertise and assistance to ensure that all processes are designed to meet SOX, audit and role security requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Accounting, or Finance discipline is required. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered for candidates who possess a bachelor's degree in another discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of prior relevant experience in IT / Finance systems support, including 5+ years of experience and proven proficiency with Costpoint, Accounting and Project core modules.
- Experience in system implementation and/or system maintenance and support.
- Strong understanding of business processes in Accounting, Projects and Billing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience communicating and presenting to a variety of audiences.
- Project management skills with experience leading teams composed of developers, systems analyst, and functional SMEs.
- Proficient working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Familiar with Costpoint back end table relationships to front end application design.
- Talent for building cross-functional relationships and developing cross-functional knowledge and understanding.
- Highly motivated and self-directed work ethic.
- Willing to work nights and weekends to process, monitor and support month end closing activities and special projects.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Knowledge of Blackline is a plus.
- Knowledge of Concur is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle is preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.