The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking a Project Analyst who is self-motivated, results driven and organized. This work requires multitasking, attention to detail, strong communication skills and good prioritization. You will need to roll up your sleeves to work with subject matter experts, developers, and system users to expertly know the customers’ needs, document user stories, and creatively solve problems.
- Organize and facilitate customer meetings. Document and distribute minutes to all participants.
- Track and follow-up on important action items and decisions from meetings.
- Provide administrative project analysis, including preparing and distributing monthly status reports and program assessment reports to appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensure documentation is maintained appropriately for each project to meet project and contract deliverable requirements.
- Liaison with Contract Management Office (CMO). Perform audits when necessary.
- Provide financial project analysis, including reviewing, verifying and approving of weekly invoices and preparing financial forecasting/projections.
- Assist in preparing project work statements for new projects.
- Support risk management process and provide solutions where applicable.
- Decompose business needs into agile requirements such as user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Test new software features per acceptance criteria
- Bachelor’s degree, much have least 3 years of IT project support experience.
- Business Process acumen. Interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience tracking project schedules and costs.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- FAA experience.
- Experience maintaining simple Web sites (e.g., HTML5).
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.