Leidos is seeking HR Data & Analytics Analyst who will support our HR Data & Analytics function with shaping and executing our Leidos HR data analytics strategy. An imperative priority for this role is effective and persistent partnership with our Line HR, Line Management, and Corporate HR teams to ensure we deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses in all areas of HR support and services.
This team will design analyses to accelerate the company's understanding of its employees and their dynamics, ultimately to steer key decisions we make towards developing the extraordinary workforce that drives our business.
- Deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights, and analytic solutions in all areas of HR support and services.
- Act as an Analytics consultant for our customers (HR and Talent Acquisition, Business and Functional Leaders):
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses answering key business questions, covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle and ROI/efficiency. Analyses may range from ad-hoc queries / descriptive stats to statistical modeling.
- Monitor key metrics and understand root causes of changes/trends.
- Create Executive Briefing presentations. Develop compelling, logically structured presentations (including story-telling of research/analytics findings). Present findings in easily understood ways, focusing on insights and aiding in decision making.
- Contribute to HR Analytics Products / Toolkit
- Develop and maintain analytics products: work through end-user requirements, design specifications, and prototypes; create datasets, ETL, and visualizations in partnership with IT team.
- Provide end-user support: answer questions, address issues/resolve with IT.
- Manage analytics product portfolio: complete testing and signoff for implementation, maintain enhancements list and release schedule with IT. Identify opportunities to advance our products & services along the analytics maturity curve, improving customer self-service and driving innovation and process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math/Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or related quantitative field and four (4) years of experience working in a data analytics environment, with proven ability to deliver high quality analyses and products within demanding timelines, or Masters degree with two (2) years of experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with HR data particularly maintaining, understanding, interpreting, and forecasting data OR comparable data analysis experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of performing queries, performing ETL or data wrangling actions, developing reports and visualizations, and creating a portfolio of analytic products.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with Power BI, Tableau, and/or Alteryx.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and thorough understanding of data and organization structures, including impacts to data/metrics due to changes in organizational structure.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings.
- Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings.
- Excellent verbal, communication, project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, complex organization and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with sensitive employee information.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team environment.
- Ability to partner on cross-functional teams.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Masters’s degree in Business, Math/Statistics, Data Science, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Intermediate proficiency with R, Python, or SQL
- Experience building statistical models with people data
- Experience with Workday data, reporting, and dashboards
Note: Final decision to hire is contingent upon compliance with all applicable Export and Sanction Laws
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Systems
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.