Leidos is seeking for a Software Sales Representative!!
Leidos Digital Solutions, Inc. (DSI) designs, develops, sells, supports and maintains a commercial off the shelf software solution (COTS) to support Customer Relationship Management (CRM) needs of elected officials in Congress as well as government offices across the nation. Our CRM solution, Intranet Quorum (IQ) is the solution of choice for nearly two thirds of the U.S. Congress. This sales position is in support of our contract with the U.S. House of Representatives where we sell and support IQ and related Information Technology (IT) products and services such as data, telephone town halls, IT support, hardware, and consulting services.
The candidate selected will have primary sales responsibility for sales and relationships with designated Congressional Offices. The candidate must be capable of mastering the offered technologies to provide product demonstrations and consulting services while maintaining relationships with congressional offices through the term of their elected service to the House of Representatives. The position requires constant vigilance with significant surges of activity that mirrors election and legislative schedules. Candidate will be part of a small team and will work with colleagues to match customer requirements with available solutions. The job requires full life cycle attentiveness including outreach, proposal, invoice, collections, and customer satisfaction follow up.
While the primary location is on Capitol Hill some regular meetings are held in our Vienna Virginia office as well.
The position also earns additional compensation (e.g. bonus and commission) based on sales.
Usually requires a BA degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to master our CRM solution and customer requirements.
- Ability prepare proposals and quotations using Microsoft Office and related solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills; and demonstrated accountability and follow up skills.
- The candidate must be capable of extensive walking to and on the House of Representative Campus.
- An orientation toward teamwork and collaboration is also required.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust Security clearance.
- Prior experience with Intranet Quorum and related technologies is highly desirable and prior experience working with or for elected officials is a plus.
- Experience supporting, training, or maintaining customer requirements are considered.
- The ability to extend the working day as needed to complete sales at certain times of the year (e.g., fiscal year end and other surge periods).
- Strong note taking and record keeping will prove valuable.
- Strong problem solving skills; grace under pressure; and active listening are valued by customers and coworkers.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.