Leidos is seeking a senior level O&M Lead – Collaboration Systems to partner on a large enterprise IT contract for the DOD. The Lead will partner and lead interfaces across the enterprise which spans multiple geographic locations. The Lead will facilitate collaboration among mission support providers for seamless service delivery. This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and ensure functionality of capabilities of customers.
- Lead a team of System Administrators
- Ensure the successful deployment, operations, maintenance and high availability of email systems and email retention systems for the enterprise
- Maintain systems for email journaling, archiving, and eDiscovery; Conduct eDiscovery, FOIA search, investigation requests, data spill cleanups, and record management / CAPSTONE data export requests as required on local and cloud platforms
- Interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems
- Evolve Microsoft Exchange and prepare for any integration into IC-approved Office 365 offerings
- Mentor and supervise junior team members
- Support customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment and schedule
- Provide general systems administration supervision, mentoring, and training to 24/7/365 personnel
- Develop and update operations and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365 personnel
- Experience with Tier 2 system administration
- Experience with Email and Email Retention with the customer
- Experience setting up servers with software and programs needed for them to run
- Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
- Time management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results
- Experience with support ticket management systems
- Experience supervising and mentoring System Administrators
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)
- The candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience, a Master’s Degree with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience, or over 20 years of relevant experience.
Security Clearance Requirement
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.