The Leidos AIE team has an opening for a system tester and QA lead. This opening is a contractually designated will support our program that is being deployed to Army installations in CONUS, AK, HI and PR. Our home base is in Edgewood MD which houses the program team, warehouse operations, system
integration lab, 24x7 Help Desk operation, engineering center and full-scale replicas of ACS for installations to include ACP/Lanes and the Visitor Control Center.
Responsible for performing contractor verification testing (CVT), Performance Verification Testing (PVT) and Endurance Testing (ET) on a variety of the AIE systems including the AIE Registrar and visitor registration system, the AIE lane operations (Tier 1), Lane operations (Tier 2) handheld, RFID, Kiosks and AIE-3 Enhancement initiatives. The testing of AIE is based on the COTS solution set used on AIE including HawkEye software for the Visitor Registration system and AMAG access control system. Testing will occur at the installation and at Lakeside and may include Government personnel including US Army military personnel, Department of the Army civilians and other Government designated contractors as test witnesses and participants. The AIE Test Lead will interact and interface with Government program personnel for the planning and conduct of all required testing under contract and also for the submission of CDRLs and participation in monthly (as required) Management IPTs.
Primary duties include:
- Design, development of test procedures and plans and test reports to include all test related CDRLs.
- Conducting in person hands-on testing on AIE system components.
- Configuration, documentation and operational support for AMAG and Hawkeye Software Applications supporting AIE and ensures that the approved baseline remains the same throughout the test.
- Conducts Go Live Support to installation personnel post acceptance to further their knowledge and degree of proficiency on the system
- Supports the testing and Help Desk teams to conduct testing of installed and configured systems to ensure proper operation.
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree.
- Must have a desire to learn and work within a team environment and have up to 12-15 years of experience to include experience and knowledge of project management, document preparation and management of CDRLs, experience conducting tests, recording problem reports (FACARs), integrity of the system under test and being hands-on during the conduct of testing.
- Experience in interacting with Government personnel.
- Ability to travel to Army installations 25-50% of the time
- Work experience and Microsoft/AMAG certifications maybe substituted for college degree.
- Access control system Experience and Certification preferred
- Experience as a tester for systems and the ability to maintain integrity of the system under test.
- Currently possess a DoD Secret security clearance.
- Experience with the US Army
- These positions are “hands-on” positions working as part of a team at our Integration center in Edgewood MD and on-site
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.