Leidos currently has an opening for a Cyber Security Specialist, Senior to work on client site in Austin, TX. Work is onsite in Austin, TX we do not provide relocation or remote ability for this role. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the IOSS mission. The mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available, and cost-effective information technology services. IO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans
- Responsible for day to day administration of agency Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Dashboard v1.0 on the RSA Archer platform
- Lead administration of items such as user account management and provisioning, monitor health of data feeds, workflow and report access in Archer
- Provide development/configuration support based on business and technical requirements
- Own technical issues/problem resolution and request management
- Execute test cases and document results
- Support user acceptance tests
- Support change and configuration management of the Archer platform
- Build and modify dashboards, questionnaires, workflows, forms and reports in Archer
- Participate in and support version upgrades
- Install, test and deploy new applications
- Work with service management and infrastructure teams as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance and issue resolution
- Conduct in-person and virtual training sessions for new users and additional stakeholders as needed
- Provide on-call support when production issues occur
- Certified as an RSA Archer Administrator
- BS in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- Experience working with databases
- Experience working with Splunk and other dashboard visualization tools
- Experience working in highly regulated environments
- Experience in integrating Archer with other tools, systems of the organization via data feeds and APIs
- Contract requires US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline plus 10 years of experience is required. An additional 8 years of experience may be substituted for education.
- Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, research and follow-up skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.